Our COVID-19 Safety Measures
At Own Body Mobile Health Services we are socially and ethically committed to preventing the transmission of COVID-19, and to protect our clients and team members to ensure uninterrupted services.
We have a current COVID safe policy in place that is regularly reviewed and updated as required based on state government requirements.
As a part of our obligations and ongoing commitment to the implementation of safety measures in keeping our clients and team safe, we are undertaking the following steps:
Strong infection control processes to minimise any risk. These policies include:
- Heightened hand hygiene routines and sanitisation.
- Sanitising of equipment between clients when non disposable equipment is needed.
- Mandatory reporting of flu-like symptoms accompanied by RAT testing (for them or anyone in their home) and abstinence from OB work duties until medically cleared.
- Compliance to PPE state requirements.
- Pre-visit COVID-19 screening of all clients.
- Compliance with state government quarantine and testing requirements.
Contacting all current clients to inform them of these precautions AND:
- Encourage cancellations if they, or anyone in their home are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Ask if they or anyone else in their home is suffering from flu/cold like symptoms, have tested positive to COVID-19 and currently quarantining or awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Offer Telehealth services where applicable.
All team members have agreed to each of the above measures through a mandatory questionnaire and undertaken the COVID-19 Infection Control training course as per the Department of Health.